"Imagine a city where graffiti wasn't illegal, a city where everybody drew whatever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it's wet. “ - Banksy


it was bloody cold.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My genius mind.


I'm feeling really overwhelmed at the moment. My brain is so cluttered, it feels like I have got the entire universe and all its worry squished into it. There is so much going on and I am being so indecisive which is unlike me. My problem is that when there is so much to organise, and think about, and study for, and plan, and practice, and rah de dah, I take it as a divine opportunity to do nothing. It's probably the most useless and stressful thing I could possibly do. But that's my genius mind for you! "Overwhelmed" kinda sucks. If I tried to tell you how I feel at this very moment I wouldn't be able to, because when I'm like this I try to just completely ignore my other feelings. If I didn't I would go loopy and become a druggy and part-time Vivian Street worker and homeless man and alcoholic and join some hardcore gang and quit school fo lyf.

Word to your mother.

1 comment:

  1. please get a tumblr account so i can enjoy your blogging more :)

    oxoxox sapeer

    my tumblr is yeahwhynot.tumblr.com btw :)

    ReplyDelete